History

Our church was founded December 1, 1912. For many decades,  we have ministered to the Beech Grove neighborhood and the surrounding communities. Over the years, we have had the privilege of assisting in the start of two other churches in the city of Indianapolis. 
We have continued to preach the message of Christ Jesus for over a century and we humbly pray that God would continue to bring glory to His name.